ANTI RAGGING CELL
Ragging is strictly banned in Mallige Institution Campus. If anybody found indulge in such kind of activities, strict action will be taken irrespective of the extent of the act. Ragging is banned by the Supreme Court of India. In order to prevent such kind of activity in campus, an anti-ragging committees has been formed is operational even before the start of First year classes by the Director/ Principal.
SAY NO TO RAGGING:
Ragging is neither a means of familiarization, nor an introduction with fresher’s, but a form of Psychopathic behaviour. Ragging is a violation of Human Rights. Respect for Humanitarian Values. Ragging is a heinous crime, heavily punishable under the law. Ragging may spoil your career forever.
Punishment for those found Guilty of Ragging
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding/ withdrawing Scholarship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/ examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/ expulsion from the hostel.
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the institution.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specified period.